What is included:
Professionally Prepared Documents (not fill-in-the-blank forms)
- Original Petition for Divorce
- Waiver of Service
- Decree of Divorce
- Wage Withholding Order
- BVS form (required state form)
- Step-by-Step Instructions
- Closing Documents (Deed of Trust) $50.00
- Name Change for Wife $35.00
Do you Qualify?
- You or your spouse must have lived in Texas for 6 months prior to the date you file your Petition.
- You or your spouse must have lived in the county your case will be filed in at least 90 days prior to the date you file your Petition.
- You and your spouse agree to an uncontested divorce.
- You and your spouse agree to the division of your assets and debts.
- You and your spouse agree to possession, access, and child support if children were born or adopted during the marriage (one parent will have "primary" and the other will have "standard visitation").
- There are no children born during the marriage for whom the husband is not the father of, and the wife is not currently expecting.
- There has not been any family violence or child neglect in the past two years.
- There is not an active bankruptcy proceeding and there will not be one during the divorce proceedings.
If you meet all of the above requirements, you can use this service.
If you do not meet all of the above requirements, contact our office to discuss your options.
If you are ready to get started, Click Here and select the appropriate option.
Are you looking for a cheap alternative to file for divorce in Texas? Are you and your spouse seeking an uncontested divorce? Would you prefer not to hire attorneys to represent each of you, but would still like to have professionally prepared documents? We offer an inexpensive option to file for divorce in Texas. We offer custom prepared divorce decrees and other documents needed to file for divorce in Texas. WE DO NOT send you fill-in-the-blank forms like other services out there. There are some services that provide document preparation. Many will provide documents for any state. However, each state has their own requirements. Since we are a Texas Law Firm who handles divorce cases, we are offering this service for Texas only. Our documents are tailored specifically for Texas. We will ask you for the same type of information we would ask for if you were sitting in our office. With that infomation, we custom prepare your Original Petition for Divorce, Divorce Decree and all other documents and papers needed to file for divorce in Texas.
We are a Texas law firm and our attorney is licensed to practice law in the state of Texas. A divorce does not always need to be expensive. If you would like to handle your divorce yourself, we offer all the forms and documents completed by a licensed Texas attorney that you will need to complete your simple divorce. We include instructions on how to file and complete your case in court - all for a low price and completed and reviewed by an actual attorney. We do not just provide blank forms like other services. We will actually provide you professionally completed forms filled out by a law firm who focuses on divorce and family law matters. Your forms will look the same as if you had hired an attorney to represent you, but saving quite a bit of money in the process. We will assist you and allow you to complete a Do It Yourself Divorce online without having to schedule an appointment or come to our office.
What this service does not provide is professional legal advice. If you have any legal questions, or are unsure about your rights or how to proceed, you should seek and hire the legal advice of a licensed Texas attorney. Jeffrey Gillespie is a licensed Texas attorney and would be happy to represent you if you need legal advice, or you and your spouse are unable to agree on all the terms of your divorce. Our office is conveniently located in Dallas Texas.
If however you and your spouse do agree on a uncontested divorce, and you are confident you do not need legal advice, this service does provide professionally prepared divorce forms at a very affordable price. See below to get started.
We provide divorce documents for all counties in Texas including Dallas, Dallas County; Houston, Harris County; Austin, Travis County; San Antonio, Bexar County; El Paso, El Paso County; Odessa, Ector County; Midland, Midland County Texas; Conroe, Montgomery County; Beaumont; Denton County; Amarillo; Lubbock; Corpus Christi; Waco; Killeen; Bryan; Galveston, Galveston County; Tyler, Smith County; Longview, Gregg County; Brownsville; McAllen; Texarkana; Wichita Falls; San Angelo